Thursday 26 April 2012

DIY Studded collar!

I've been obsessed with collared shirts lately, and even moreso, the really cool studded ones in the shops! But since the only ones ive seen costed $35.00 upwards I decided to make my own! I already owned this black hi-low sheer sleeveless collared shirt so I worked with what I had, and just made a 2 or 3 dollar purchase on some studs from ebay! I got mine HERE from an awesome seller. I'll probably soon make another purchase but next time buy alot more, since 50 is not really that much! Overall I'm really happy with the outcome and definetly looking forward to studding some more things... I'm thinking my blazer, and some other old plain sheer shirts! What do you think?
Watch how I did it HERE

6 comments:

  1. love it - great diy, can't get enough of collars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I know they are everywhere at the moment ! x

      Delete
  2. just found your blog.really love it.
    following your blog now.midn to follow back?
    btw you look pretty with this outfit

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The studs really enhance the shirt and I bet it looks amazing on!! DIY is the always the best way to go ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) yeah i definately agree.. some things are just not worth going out and purchasing! x

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! Great post! Had to follow :)

    Follow back?

    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete