Saturday 11 February 2012

Rachel Zoe Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection

Stylist to the stars, Rachel Zoe has finally released her Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection modeled in New York Fashion Week a few hours ago and I am totally in love with EVERY SINGLE PIECE! Stunning silhouettes, gorgeous fall colours and rich textures! The collection features some awesome coloured faux fur coats, maxi's, cool velvet pants, and amazing mustard colours. The whole collection gives off a rocker chic, high glam vibe that I am loving at the moment! Here are a few of my favourites. Photos courtesy of Style.com ! View the complete collection here !




What do you think of the collection? Up to your Rachel Zoe standards?

4 comments:

  1. I love Rachel zoe, its sort of weird seeing her as a designer though, i'm to use to her being a stylist. either way I love her collection! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Rachel Zoe :D But I agree with Vivian... it is kinda weird seeing her as a designer! Great collection though!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Would you like to follow each other??
    xo Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a cute girl with a adorable style. Thanks for sharing Rachel Zoe's collection, I think her designs are feminine and fabulous! Following you back by the way.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two favorites up there.

    ReplyDelete